Cleaning Fabric Panels to Maintain a Healthy Office Environment
My staff and I look at the office floor plan a little differently as we come in at night to clean the carpet, chairs and fabric partitions. We do the vacuuming, spot removal and cleaning of these textiles. We see the personalities of the staff displayed on the cubicle fabric walls, telling us about the individuals who work there.
Maintenance and cleaning of cubicle walls, constructed of fabric panels, is not just a choice but a necessity. Professional spaces like offices and conference rooms require cleaning and maintenance too. Over time, with continual use, spots and stains occur on these fabric panels; which is the reason why the panels can have an unkempt look which ultimately speaks of unprofessionalism.
Partnering with an experienced commercial cleaning service provides quality cleaning and delivers expertise in cleaning carpets, upholstery and cubicle fabric panels for professional buildings and office spaces. Be it a bank, call center, or corporate headquarters, clean textiles maintain a healthy and professional look. It also helps improve air quality as over time because textiles attract a lot of dust and dirt that is not visible to the naked eye but definitely contributes to bad air quality. While office furniture is timely cleaned and changed, what part goes unnoticed by most are cubicle fabric panels. These fabric partitions cover a large footprint in many commercial spaces and are neglected and not scheduled for regular cleaning.
Important Reasons for Cubicle Fabric Panel Cleaning
- Over time, cubicle fabric panels collect dust. This may not be apparently visible but fabric houses dust that affects the air quality.
- With employees moving around day and night small spots may occur on these partitions. While these spots may originally be small and negligible, with time they increase and this results in a soiled appearance.
- Eating at the desk or even spilling tea/coffee is common practice and adds to the need to clean the cubicle fabric panels.
- Foot scuffs on the lower edge of hallway fabric panels are unsightly and should be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Maintaining air quality is essential for a healthy office environment.
- Commercial cleaning ensures removal of each spot and stain, both on fabric panels and on the carpet within the cubicle area.
- This specialty cleaning requires expertise and professional skill and is not a task that can be managed by the general cleaning staff.
- This cleaning is done according to your schedule and does not disturb the regular working and functioning of the office.
Many office managers are too busy with their daily work and often overlook the office requirement of a clean and healthy environment. It is proven that a clean environment stimulates employees and motivates better work efficiency. If you regularly have clients or customers visiting your office, a clean office is sure to maintain your reputation and make a great impression on them.